211 is the most comprehensive source of locally curated social services information in the U.S. and most of Canada.
We are the boots on the ground, the local experts who make finding help easier. Our teams of compassionate, highly trained specialists are available 24/7 to help you access the best local resources and services to address any need.
Call, text, or chat with your local 211 to speak with a community resource specialist in your area who will help you find services and resources that are available to you. You’ll find help with:
• Supplemental food and nutrition programs
• Shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
• Emergency information and disaster relief
• Employment and education opportunities
• Services for veterans
• Healthcare, vaccination, and health epidemic information
• Addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
• Reentry help for ex-offenders
• Support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
• A safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
211 is committed to being the first, most essential resource to anyone who needs help. We help thousands of people overcome barriers and address challenges every day.